LiveKen offer a range of services to local government, businesses, schools, community groups and individuals in the community.
Workshops and Seminars
Community engagement and education is the cornerstone of what we do here at LiveKen. As such, we develop and deliver workshops and seminars on a wide range of topics including:
- Waste and Recycling
- Developing personal sustainability plans
- Engaging others in sustainable living
- Simple Living
- Reducing your environmental footprint
- Conducting a home energy audit
- Planning and developing a revegetation project
- Make your own beeswax wraps
- Plan and host a low waste party
- Low Waste Parenting: Reducing your environmental impact and saving money in your child’s first few years
- Living with chronic/invisible illness
- Learning to pace and accept your limits
- Working out your values
- Finding ways to live life with meaning
- Exploring what it means to have an invisible illness (Foggy Frog and the Pain Gang Campaign)
Councils, schools and businesses can hire us to run workshops specifically for your staff, students or local community.
We will also be running courses, both online and in person, that individuals can sign up for.
To be informed of upcoming workshops and seminars, sign up for our quarterly e-newsletter.
One on One Support Services
For some people, attending workshops and seminars is enough to get them where they want to be but others may need further support. As a result, we offer a variety of one on one support services in addition to the workshops.
These services range from regular (monthly or quarterly) email check ins to more in-depth consultation and support.
The service provided is customised to meet your individual needs and, as such, prices vary accordingly.
Local Government & Business Consulting Services
As well as community and one on one help we offer services specific to local government and business. If you need help with community engagement, policy and/or strategy development for environment and sustainability issues we can help.
We have over 10 years of experience working with local government and businesses in Australia and Malaysia on relevant projects.
Contact us to discuss your project requirements and receive a quote.