Looking into the New Year Tanka

14 Dec 13
, , , ,

This Japanese Tanka poem has been written in response to Paint the World with Words “Be Inspired Writing Challenge“.

And so it begins
Rising above pain and fog
Planning and scheming
Aspirations, hopes and dreams
Blooming in the year ahead

I am currently planning out my blog ideas for the new year and, as most people tend to do at this time of year, considering whether to set goals and new year resolutions. Stay tuned for more information later this month… Let’s just say I have big plans for the new year. 🙂

1. Bastet December 14, 2013 at 9:47 pm

Nicely done!

• Megan S December 15, 2013 at 8:29 am

2. painttheworldwithwords December 15, 2013 at 8:35 pm

Wow Megan! This is so nicely done! during year end, we all do have aspirations and dreams to fulfill in the coming year and you depicted that thought and hope so well here in this piece. I am thankful and glad to receive your participation for this week’s challenge. Amazing Tanka for sure!

Hope to see your participation in the future weeks too:)

• Megan S December 15, 2013 at 8:37 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I’m definitely enjoying the challenges.

• painttheworldwithwords December 15, 2013 at 8:37 pm

You’re welcome Megan! thanks:)

3. whocouldknowthen December 17, 2013 at 3:06 am

a beautiful and Hopeful Tanka, ty for sharing your words and for
    enlisting my poem in your research. that’s very kind of you Megan..

• Megan S December 17, 2013 at 8:43 am

You’re welcome and thank you for the positive feedback

4. PTWWW “Be Inspired” Challenge #8 | Paint the world with words December 17, 2013 at 5:41 pm
  5. 2014 Aspirations: Defining the best ME | my chronic life journey December 19, 2013 at 9:10 am

[…] Looking into the New Year Tanka (mychroniclifejourney.wordpress.com) […]

6. Defining the best ME Nonet | my chronic life journey December 21, 2013 at 9:04 am

[…] Looking into the New Year Tanka (mychroniclifejourney.wordpress.com) […]

7. Congratulations Megan | Paint the world with words January 22, 2014 at 7:30 pm

[…] “Looking into the New Year Tanka” for Week 7 […]