Wow, I’ve been away (posting already written posts, or picture posts) for a few days and in that time I’ve been nominated for awards by 3 other bloggers!
To help me get through accepting them today I’m going to cheat a bit and combine two of them in this post.
I would really like to thank Dawn from dawnyhosking and Julie from The Nocturnal Laundress for both nominating me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. Both of these ladies have amazing blogs with a great combination of illness related conversations and fun, entertaining posts. I hope you both don’t mind that I’ve combined you’re nominations into one post. I’m just coming out of a week long crash.
The philosophy of the award is: The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly”.
There are some rules that one must follow in order to fully accept the award and they are as follows:
- Firstly, display the Award on your site. You earned it and you deserve it!
Link back to the person who gave you the award in your acceptance post;
Nominate 15 well deserving bloggers for the Award and let them know the wonderful news by sending them a message on their site;
List 7 interesting facts about yourself
So I think I’ll start with the 7 interesting facts about myself:
- I love singing, although since getting ill it uses up too much energy so I don’t do it as much as I used to.
- Before getting ill I had delivered environment and sustainability workshops across Australia and in Malaysia.
- Over half my wardrobe has come from Op Shops or Vintage Stores.
- I love musicals and animated movies.
- I have a life membership to our local Zoological Society.
- I have a double degree in Arts/Science with Honours in Environmental Sciences
- I’ve started writing a children’s book to help parents with ME/CFS and Chronic Pain explain what they are going through to their children
I hope 7 is enough because I don’t have the brain capacity to come up with any more 🙂
And now to nominate my loyal followers:
Jenn (My Fibrotastic Life)
Leslie (Just another F-Bomb)
Celeste (Baking, Butter, & Happiness)
Trisha (Notes from the Fog)
Julie (The Nocturnal Laundress)
Julie (Counting My Spoons)
Claire (Living Being Doing with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)
Thank you to everyone who reads and comments on my blog, I feel so privileged to be getting to know all of you!