1. Jumping_Jenny_444 November 24, 2013 at 11:20 am

That’s similar to how I’ve been feeling as well. Haven’t really felt like doing much. I’m car-less so don’t have much of a choice. Hope you get a little extra energy soon!

• Megan S November 24, 2013 at 12:18 pm

Thanks Jenn, sorry to hear about your car! I haven’t even had the energy to read anyone else’s blogs the last few days 🙁

• Jumping_Jenny_444 November 24, 2013 at 8:07 pm

Yesterday I thought I wouldn’t have been able to read anyone’s blog because I was so upset, but I did anyway. 😉 losing a car is a little like losing a loved one. The recovering is gradual, but I think the little upgrade on my blog has boosted me up a little because I’m feeling a little better about things. 🙂

• Megan S November 24, 2013 at 8:33 pm

That’s great, I’m glad you’re feeling a little better. I’m hoping to have the energy to read blogs tomorrow. I’ve slept most of today.

2. dawnhosking November 24, 2013 at 8:27 pm

Yep, I can relate that those images ((hugs))

• Megan S November 24, 2013 at 8:36 pm

It does seem to be a familiar activity for most of us 😀

3. Just Another F-Bomb November 24, 2013 at 11:08 pm

Every one of those pictures could be me this week! 😉

• Megan S November 25, 2013 at 8:18 am

🙂 this is me most days for at least half a day. I’ve had a few whole days this week as well.

4. Miss Soul November 25, 2013 at 2:11 pm

Looks like I am not the only ‘expert’ at doing what others call ‘nothing’. Sit, rest,sleep. It could be worse !

• Megan S November 25, 2013 at 2:14 pm

Yep I’m definitely an expert in that at the moment 🙂 I do try to do other stuff but at the moment I don’t have the energy.

5. countryfairy12 November 26, 2013 at 1:56 pm

I am currently going off all pain/narcotics and was wondering how you was sustaining this life style of chronic pain you seem to be doing so well and so happy 🙂 I wanna be like you….your like my inspiration…you had a dreamy wedding as I did….I too suffer from fibro and other ortho cervical issues…please share with me…I am new to this life style and am in need of some inspiration please 🙂

• Megan S November 26, 2013 at 2:49 pm

I’m still on pain drugs at the moment but I’m hoping to go off them soon. I’m glad you ate inspired by me. Please keep reading my blog as I explore the ways I’m keeping myself sane.
      How long have you been ill?

• countryfairy12 November 26, 2013 at 3:02 pm

i was diagnosed in 1999 with fibro and my other problems haves just osculated from there till now that I am in a walker with 4 wheels and a seat w/breaks my limbs go numb from hand to toes I am only 43 years old I am some what of a newly wed only been married for the second time for two years to my soul mate who trys hard to be understanding but it is hard for him at times, its very trying on our relationship. I feel I am maxed out on my pain meds and asked my pain dr, to wean me off the ms contin…and to go to lyrica and muscle relaxer and nerve medication only with some antidepressants only so give my body a break. I pray I can do it….you have a wonderful blog and a wonderful inspiration…:)

• Megan S November 26, 2013 at 3:06 pm

Thank you! I’m sorry you’ve been dealing with this for so long. I don’t have a walker but there are times when I feel it would be good to have one. Luckily at those times lately we’ve been out with friends who have a baby so I push the pram to keep upright 🙂

6. NaBloPoMo Wrap Up | my chronic life journey November 30, 2013 at 8:28 am

[…] how busy this month was, it’s not surprising there were times when I was not at home and collapsed on the […]