I am extremely grateful for all the awards I have been nominated for in my first few months of blogging.
Over January I’ve been focused on writing my regular posts and I haven’t had time to sit down relax and respond to those of you who have nominated me for awards.
Today I’m going to do that. However, I may skimp on some of the rules as I’m trying to save my energy for the campaign and other big projects I have going on.
Firstly, thank you to Juliane from Journey Thru L for nominating me for the Sunshine Award.
Juliane writes about her journey through Law School in a very engaging and entertaining way and she understands the community aspect of blogging, as can be seen from her final line in her Sunshine Award post.
Get out there, like, comment, and share the posts you enjoy… we all need a little love, right?
The Sunshine Award has been created to share with those who bring sunshine to your day and make you happy.
The rules of this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you: see above and CHECK HER OUT!!!
- List 11 facts about you
- Nominate 10 other blogs
- Announce the nominations to those you nominated!
Secondly, Shaun from Looking for reasoning to a complicated world nominated me for the Field of Flowers Award.
Shaun is an amazing man, who just has so much love and caring to share with the world. He is one of the co-founders of the Share Your WordPress Facebook page and is also one of the bloggers who has come on board to help me with the Foggy Frog and the Pain Gang campaign.
The Field of Flowers award is a fairly new award created by Patty from http://petitemagique.wordpress.com
She created the award for the following reasons:
Note: I have created this new award because there are some people who I would give a field full of flowers if I could. Not just a couple of flowers… No, a field full of them. Because they can use it, to thank someone or because they simply deserve it. Flowers give color, flowers say ‘I Care’ and flowers are nature’s gift to us. You give them to show someone you care or to celebrate something. Just spreading a little love and care.
The rules of this award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you (SEE ABOVE and please do check Shaun out, his posts are inspirational)
- Place the award on your blog
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and write a little something about why you would give these bloggers A Field Of Flowers
- Let your nominees know that you nominated them
Finally, thank you to Dotta Raphels over at DOTTARAPHELS for nominating me for the Shauny Award for Blogging Excellence.
Dotta writes about life and happiness in a way that inspires you to think about your own life. Please head over and check out her blog.
The Shauny Award for Blogging Excellence is another relatively new award and was inspired by Shaun from Looking for reasoning to a complicated world.
The rules of this award are very simple and straight forward:
- Show Humanity
- Show Love,
- Be Yourself, Don’t Be Others,
- Don’t Gossip,
- and Share This Award with 10 others.
Now, as I mentioned at the start I’m not going to follow all the rules as this has already taken up a lot of my energy.
I’m not going to list 11 Facts about me, you can check out my previous facts I wrote for the Dragons Loyalty Award here or here.
The following people are nominate for all 3 awards above:
- Celeste from Baking, Butter, & Happiness
- Jess from noonegetsflowersforchronicpain
- Elizabeth from Rag and Bone Shop of the Heart
- Barbara from Me, My Magnificent Self
- Amreen from Paint the World with Words
- Bishop Eddie from Bishop Eddie Tatoro’s Study
- A humble pursuit
- jmlol from j.lol
- Finding My Inner Courage
- Tammy from Walk with me on my journey of illness to the road of happiness and a life of fulfillment
I’m not going to tell you about each of them because I’d love for you to visit their sites and make up your own mind what makes them worthy of these awards.
Congratulations to all the nominees!
I’d like to take this opportunity to say that although I will continue to accept awards, the acceptances will be like this post.
Once a month I will do a post like this, acknowledging the nominations and accepting if I can.