I’ve been nominated for yet another 2 awards!
Thank you so very much to Celeste over at the wonderful Baking, Butter, & Happiness for nominating me for another Dragon’s Loyalty Award AND another Blog of the Year Award!
As I wrote previously, Celeste and I have a lot in common and she has a wonderful combination of life stories and delicious recipes over on her blog. I really recommend visiting if you haven’t already.
Celeste has made it clear that she doesn’t want those of us who have already received the Dragon’s Loyalty Award to repeat the process, but I thought it would be unfair not to at least share 7 more interesting facts about myself, so here we go again…
- Although I’ve now been overseas 4 times (New Zealand, USA and Malaysia – twice ), I haven’t been to many places around Australia yet.
- I’d love to go on Safari in Africa and see the wildlife.
- I’m a huge David Attenborough fan.
- Although I love the idea of gardening, so far I haven’t had that much success doing it myself.
- I’d do almost anything for Haigh’s Dark Chocolate Mint Frogs (they’re dairy free as well so I can still eat them)!
- I’m over half way through a Bachelor of Education (Primary) but have had to put it on hold because of this illness.
- Our house is pretty much full of Lego.
Now that I’ve completed that, lets move on to the Blog of the Year Award.
As previously mentioned, the rules to the “Blog of the Year” award are:
1-Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award.
2-Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3-Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
4-Come over and say hello to the originator of the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award via this link:http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5-You can now also join the Blog Of The Year Award Facebook Page. Click the link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear
6-And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award-and then proudly display the award on your blog- and start collecting stars!
Because this post is already quite long and my energy is flagging I’m going to keep the nominations today short and sweet.
My Blog of the Year nominations go out to the two bloggers that inspired me to start blogging. Jess from My Journey Thru M.E. and Jenn from My Fibrotastic Life. Both of these ladies have inspired me not only to become part of the blogging community but also in other aspects of my life. Jess’s posts have helped me in my experimentation with what activity levels work for me, and Jenn has been an inspiration and one of my biggest supporters in exploring the other aspects of my creativity.
Congratulations to the award nominees and a massive thank you to Celeste and everyone else who has supported me and encouraged me throughout the last month. This has been a scary exercise, starting my own blog and sharing my life with the world, but you support and friendship has made it a very enjoyable experience and one I will continue participating in.
- Blog of the Year Nomination! (mychroniclifejourney.wordpress.com)
- There are Dragons Everywhere! (mychroniclifejourney.wordpress.com)
- Nominated Blog of the Year! (myfibrotasticlife.com)