New Items Listed on The Foggy Frog Etsy Store

01 Feb 14
, ,

Yesterday I announced the winner of the Facebook Giveaway.

wpid-FB_IMG_13903582422125707.jpg

Congratulations Brittani, I’ll be posting it out to you soon!

There are more wheatbags available at the Foggy Frog Etsy Store.

There are also gift cards available right now. More items will be coming soon.

??????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????

Click on each image to be taken to that item.

1. Deborah February 1, 2014 at 2:31 pm

Nice looking items, Megan! 🙂

• Megan S February 1, 2014 at 3:12 pm

Thanks Deborah 🙂

2. jpeggytaylor February 1, 2014 at 8:07 pm

I love those wonderful fabrics you’ve found for your wheatbags, Megan. I love the header on your Etsy store too 😀

• Megan S February 1, 2014 at 10:24 pm

Thanks Julie, the banner is courtesy of Celeste from Baking, Butter & Happiness. It’ll be updated soon to have the foggy frog logo we’re using on our campaign page soon.

3. Trisha February 2, 2014 at 7:34 am

Your wheat bags look great! I’m in the process of making my first one (although I have flax for it) but I can’t get past the stage of threading my machine! I’m hopping over to visit your etsy store now.

• Megan S February 2, 2014 at 8:44 am

Thanks Trisha! Flax would be great to use, it’s a little expensive here though. I may have to look into other sources.

• Trisha February 2, 2014 at 8:56 am

Flax is expensive! I found that out when I got to the checkout with my bag of bulk flax seeds. 🙂 How does the wheat come? I don’t think I’ve ever seen whole wheat berries or anything like that around here, only wheat flour.

• Megan S February 2, 2014 at 9:12 am

It’s wheat husks and here you get it at the fodder store, it’s usually used to feed animals I believe. When I open my new bag I’ll take a photo and post it on the Facebook page. My Father in law just bought me a 10kg bag for just over $10, so it’s definitely one of the cheapest fillings I’ve found.

• Trisha February 3, 2014 at 5:03 am

Oh, if it comes from the fodder store that explains why I haven’t seen it in the grocery store! I would love to see what it looks like when you post a picture of it. Like you say, the rice is so heavy and the flax is so expensive.

• Megan S February 3, 2014 at 8:23 am

It’ll probably be later this week or even next week I get back to sewing but keep your eye out, I’ll put a picture on Facebook when I do.