Discovering my inner peace

21 Nov 13
, , ,

OK, I said I was going to be out today but I was too excited about letting you know about the new award I’ve received and I’ve got a little energy right now so here it is…

Yesterday the lovely Jenn from My Fibrotastic Life nominated me for the Inner Peace Award. Thank you Jenn!

inner-peace-award

This award has very simple rules for accepting (as written from DonCharisma.org):

The only “rule” for the inner peace award is that you write a short piece on why you are accepting it. I would suggest that you forward on to other bloggers who you think would like it, 3-10 up to you:)

SO… without further ado (because I’m having a bad day and don’t know how long this clarity will last),

I’m accepting this award because ‘inner peace’ is a very important part of my life. I have always avoided arguments whenever possible and I try to find peace in everything I do. Some of the activities I do that help me find my inner peace are meditation, walking, yoga, creating things by sewing or card making, being out in nature, and spending time with the people and animals I love. ‘Inner peace’ is something I believe everyone is always searching for because it leads to happiness and joy in life. It can mean different things to different people and can be found in many different outlets.

The following blogs are the ones that I feel encapsulate what inner peace is or show that they are searching for inner peace through their posts.

1. The Snail of Happiness
  2. The Girl in Yoga Pants
  3. noonegetsflowersforchronicpain
  4. Baking, Butter & Happiness

Congratulations to each of you for showing us what inner peace is or what steps are need to discover our inner peace.

Brain fog is setting in again so I’m going to sign off here.

1. Jumping_Jenny_444 November 21, 2013 at 11:53 am

Congrats! It’s wonderful to read all the things you do that promote inner peace. 🙂

• Megan S November 21, 2013 at 12:01 pm

Thanks Jenn, I loved your description as well!

2. jenusingword November 21, 2013 at 5:48 pm

Reblogged this on jenusingword's Blog and commented:
    Love this blog and love my “mentor”, Jessica is nominated! Check out all these! I am about to check out the other 4 since I don’t think I have read their blog’s. Good time to start….

• Megan S November 21, 2013 at 6:54 pm

Thanks for the kind words Jen! I’m glad you’re enjoying my blog and that you’ll be checking out the other blogs I nominated.

3. The Snail of Happiness November 21, 2013 at 7:44 pm

Thank you for the nomination…just need to have a think now about inner peace. Yesterday I was asked to write a post about despair (soon to appear on the transition network blog) so this is quite a nice juxtaposition.
    xx

• Megan S November 21, 2013 at 9:21 pm

You’re welcome. It does sound like a nice juxtaposition. 🙂 What’s the focus for the article on despair?

• The Snail of Happiness November 21, 2013 at 9:29 pm

It was a tough subject to be honest, I’m naturally quite a positive person. In the end I wrote about overcoming feelings of uselessness by acknowledging the problem and then focusing on the small things we can make a difference with… I’ll link to it once it’s published, which will probably be on Saturday.

• Megan S November 21, 2013 at 9:31 pm

It would be a tough subject for me as well. I’ll look out for the link!

4. dawnhosking November 21, 2013 at 8:42 pm

Huge congratulations to you 😉

• Megan S November 21, 2013 at 9:22 pm

Thanks Dawn. I feel very honoured to be receiving these awards!

• dawnhosking November 21, 2013 at 9:25 pm

You deserve them, enjoy 😉

5. Kerry C. Mitchell November 22, 2013 at 8:49 am

Congratulations on the award. I peeked around a bit on your site. Very nice.

• Megan S November 22, 2013 at 9:56 am

Thanks Kerry, I appreciate the compliment 🙂

6. NaBloPoMo Wrap Up | my chronic life journey November 30, 2013 at 8:27 am

[…] at the support this community showed me over the past month. I recieved a Unique Leaves Award, an Inner Peace Award, THREE Dragon’s Loyalty Awards, and TWO Blog of the Year 2013 Awards! I really didn’t […]